Among global market, C1000-118 guide question is not taking up such a large share with high reputation for nothing. And we are the leading practice materials in this dynamic market. To facilitate your review process, all questions and answers of our C1000-118 test question is closely related with the real exam by our experts who constantly keep the updating of products to ensure the accuracy of questions, so all C1000-118 Guide question is 100 percent assured. We make C1000-118 exam prep from exam candidate perspective, and offer high quality practice materials with reasonable prices but various benefits.
The IBM C1000-118 exam covers a range of topics related to cloud computing architecture, including cloud computing fundamentals, cloud computing design principles, and cloud computing operations. It also covers IBM Cloud services, such as IBM Cloud Object Storage, IBM Cloud SQL Query, and IBM Cloud Functions.
High IBM Cloud Professional Architect v5 passing score, C1000-118 exam review
Just like the old saying goes, there is no royal road to success, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits. In a similar way, there is no smoothly paved road to the C1000-118 certification. You have to work on it and get started from now. If you want to gain the related certification, it is very necessary that you are bound to spend some time on carefully preparing for the IBM exam, including choosing the convenient and practical study materials, sticking to study and keep an optimistic attitude and so on.
IBM C1000-118 exam, also known as the IBM Cloud Professional Architect v5, is a certification exam designed for professionals who wish to demonstrate their expertise in IBM cloud architecture. C1000-118 exam is aimed at individuals who have a deep understanding of IBM cloud architecture, including design principles, security, networking, and storage. Successful candidates will have the skills and knowledge required to design and implement complex cloud solutions using IBM technologies.
IBM Cloud Professional Architect v5 Sample Questions (Q53-Q58):
NEW QUESTION # 53
What resource is available in IBM Cloud to help the users quickly create IoT applications based on patterns?
- A. Starter Kit
- B. Watson API
- C. jdk
- D. Istio
NEW QUESTION # 54
A VPC has been created with a single subnet. Virtual server instances have been deployed on the subnet that have different functions which support a production application. The security team has now said that they want to ensure that network traffic between the different server types can be controlled.
How can this be achieved?
- A. Create a VPC load balancer and place each server type into its own back-end pool, then create Layer-7 routing policies that restrict network traffic flowing between the different pools
- B. Use a Hardware Security Module to create advanced network routing tables that ensure traffic does not route between server types, as per the security team's wishes
- C. Create security groups for the different server types with inbound and outbound rules that satisfy the security team, into which the VSIs can be placed
- D. Create multiple access control lists with rules that satisfy the security team's requirements and associate each VSI to the respective ACL
NEW QUESTION # 55
Which of the following IBM Cloud services is integrated with Certificate Manager?
- A. IBM Bare Metal Server
- B. Red Hat OpenStack on IBM Cloud
- C. IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service
- D. IBM Cloud for Power Solutions
NEW QUESTION # 56
On IBM Cloud, what are the two types of pipelines and how are they specified?
- A. Simple pipelines are specified with XML. Complex pipelines are specified in JSON.
- B. Classic pipelines are specified graphically. Tekton pipelines are specified in YAML.
- C. Tekton pipelines are specified in YAML. Codewind pipelines are specified in XMI
- D. Legacy pipelines are specified with CSV files. NextGen pipelines are specified in JSON
NEW QUESTION # 57
Which of the following aggregates logs in IBM Log Analysis with LogDNA?
- A. Private cloud system built for logging
- B. Centralized logging system
- C. Distributed logging system
- D. On-premises logging system
NEW QUESTION # 58
C1000-118 Formal Test: https://www.itbraindumps.com/C1000-118_exam.html