We have organized a group of professionals to revise 1Z0-149 preparation materials, according to the examination status and trend changes in the industry, tailor-made for the candidates. The simple and easy-to-understand language of 1Z0-149 guide torrent frees any learner from studying difficulties. In particular, our experts keep the 1Z0-149 real test the latest version, they check updates every day and send them to your e-mail in time, making sure that you know the latest news.
To prepare for the Oracle 1z1-149 exam, candidates can take advantage of a variety of resources, including official Oracle study guides, training courses, and practice exams. These materials provide a comprehensive overview of the exam topics and offer hands-on exercises that allow candidates to practice their skills. Additionally, candidates are encouraged to gain practical experience by working on real-world PL/SQL projects, which will help them to better understand the language and prepare for the exam.
1Z0-149 Valid Exam Notes - Latest 1Z0-149 Test Report
As we all know that, first-class quality always comes with the first-class service. There are also good-natured considerate after sales services offering help on our 1Z0-149 study materials. All your questions about our 1Z0-149 practice braindumps are deemed as prior tasks to handle. So if you have any question about our 1Z0-149 Exam Quiz, just contact with us and we will help you immediately. That is why our 1Z0-149 learning questions gain a majority of praise around the world.
Oracle 1z1-149 is a certification exam that validates your knowledge and skills in programming with PL/SQL in Oracle Database 19c. PL/SQL is a procedural language that is used to develop stored procedures, functions, and triggers in Oracle database systems. 1Z0-149 exam is suitable for individuals who have a basic understanding of SQL and are looking to deepen their knowledge of Oracle's programming language.
Oracle Database 19c: Program with PL/SQL Sample Questions (Q32-Q37):
NEW QUESTION # 32
Which is true about the PLSCOPE_SETTINGS parameter?
- A. It can be used to control a user's privileges on PL/SQL objects at run time.
- B. It is deprecated in Oracle 12c.
- C. It can be used to obtain information about all identifiers when compiling a procedure.
- D. It can be used to control execution of specific portions of the PL/SQL code conditionally.
NEW QUESTION # 33
The SH schema contains the PRODUCTS table with column PDT_NAME defined as VARCHAR2(10).
Which two blocks of code execute successfully when invoked by user SH? (Choose two.)
NEW QUESTION # 34
Examine these statements which execute successfully:
Which anonymous block executes successfully?
NEW QUESTION # 35
Which two are true about using the ACCESSIBLE BY clause? (Choose two.)
- A. It must be specified in the heading of a package body.
- B. It can be used in the declaration of object types.
- C. It must be specified in the heading of a package specification.
- D. It can be used for individual procedures and functions declared in a package specification.
- E. The check is enforced by this clause for direct access and access through dynamic SQL.
NEW QUESTION # 36
Which two are true about INDEX-BY tables? (Choose two.)
- A. The index can be integer or string.
- B. INDEX-BY table types can be created in PL/SQL blocks only.
- C. The index can be integer only.
- D. INDEX-BY table types can be created both with the CREATE TYPE statement and in PL/SQL blocks.
- E. INDEX-BY table types can be created with the CREATE TYPE statement.
NEW QUESTION # 37
1Z0-149 Valid Exam Notes: https://www.vcedumps.com/1Z0-149-examcollection.html