If you are wondering why Facebook suspended your account then, do not think too much as there are many reasons why Facebook could have suspended your account. But, the important thing to focus on is how you can unsuspend your account and get its access back.
So, sit tight and carefully browse our blog to know how to recover a suspended Facebook account. It is not very difficult to get a suspended Facebook account back.
Solutions to Recover your Suspended Facebook Account
There can be two instances where your account could have been suspended. One where Facebook has disabled your account and the other where you accidentally disabled your Facebook account. So, we are going to give you a solution for both situations.
What to Do if Facebook Disabled your Account?
If you are dealing with a Facebook account suspended by Facebook then use this solution and we are sure that you will be able to recover your account.
1. The very first step is to ensure that it is Facebook that has disabled your account. If you are seeing the message ‘Your account has been disabled’ while logging then, proceed with our method.
2. Once you are sure then visit the Facebook official page where you will find an appeal form that you can submit to resolve your problem. You can also use this link: https://www.fac
3. Once you have opened the form, type your email address and phone number as Facebook will use this information to connect with you. So, use the information associated with your Facebook account.
4. Now, you need to type your full name as Facebook asks for it. do not enter any invalid or wrong information.
5. Then, you have to upload any id proof of your which Facebook will use to confirm your identity.
6. Also, explain the situation if your account has been wrongfully suspended or apologize if you have violated any term of the Facebook community.
7. The last step is to click on the ‘Send’ button to recover the Facebook account disabled by Facebook.
What to do If you Disabled your Own Facebook Account?
Sometimes, you can accidentally deactivate your own account. But, you should not panic if this happens. Follow the solution given by us and complete Facebook disabled account recovery.
1. Open the home page of Facebook at https://facebook.com/.
2. Here, you need to type the phone number and email address synced with your Facebook account.
3. Then, enter the account password that you used to log into your account. if you have forgotten it then, use the ‘Forgot Password’ link given on the screen.
4. You just need to click on the ‘Login’ button as this will reactivate the account disabled by you. See, this is a very simple process.
5. Sometimes, you will see a pop-up notification that asks if you want to delete your account. Cancel it and then use your account to connect with your friends.
Hope you have been able to get your account back after it has been disabled using our process.